I am so thankful and feel quite honored to be given two different awards by two different, but both excellent bloggers, whom I’d like to take a moment and give thanks to.
Thanks to Natalie from natsbooknook, I was given the Beautiful Lipstick award.
And from, Melissa M. Wolff I was given The Versatile Award
I truly thank you Natalie and Melissa for thinking of me enough to honor me in this way. It truly means a great deal when you find that your peers have come to find and appreciate your work.
Natalie– your reviews are always great to read, and your passion for reading and sharing your thoughts is infectious. Like you, I love a good horror movie. We’re on our way to being Kindred Spirits, I think. 🙂
Melissa– I feel we are very similar. I too am an aspiring writer. I studied Creative Writing in college where poetry was my main love to both read and write, though as of now I have branched beyond that particular medium and enjoying the world of both reading and writing fiction. I love to chat, visit, read, and learn from fellow writers and I look forward to reading many more of your blog posts.
With that said gang, there are a few rules that accompany these two awards. And since the rules are pretty much the same regarding both, I will just type them out once so as to save you from having to read them twice. 🙂
The Rules are:
1. Include the award logo in your post or on your blog
2. Say 7 random things about yourself that the readers don’t know yet
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other blogs you usually follow (For the Versatile Award- nominate 15 of your fellow bloggers whom you deem as excellent)
4. Let the nominees know that they are nominated & include their blog-links
5. Link the person who nominated you
7 Random things about me:
- I think I’d like to visit somewhere tropical…
- I am slightly over-talkative. Not sure if it’s clinically a condition, but I’m not gonna check
- I am a bit of a worrier
- I like when a man wears a pink shirt.
- I wish I could meet my Diana Barry.
- I’m trying to grow my hair long so I can donate it to Locks of Love (as never have), though my hair is driving me crazy.
- I think the movie “Girl With The Dragon Tattoo” scarred me for days.
My 5 nominations for The Beautiful Lipstick Award:
- lorna’s voice
- Culinary Adventures In the Kitchen
- Unabashedly Poetic
- Diary of a Modern Mom
My 15 nominations for The Versatile Award:
- Outside Air
- Life, Lyrics, and Lemoncake
- lorna’s voice
- Live, Nerd, Repeat
- Book Marks
- molly spring writes
- Prof. Ratigan Reviews
- Roaring Out
- My Literate Tongue
- Feed Me Films
- Angled Vista
Check all of these out. Definitely worth the visit…