I am so thankful and feel quite honored to be given two different awards by two different, but both excellent bloggers, whom I’d like to take a moment and give thanks to.
Thanks to Natalie from natsbooknook, I was given the Beautiful Lipstick award.
And from, Melissa M. Wolff I was given The Versatile Award
I truly thank you Natalie and Melissa for thinking of me enough to honor me in this way. It truly means a great deal when you find that your peers have come to find and appreciate your work.
Natalie- your reviews are always great to read, and your passion for reading and sharing your thoughts is infectious. Like you, I love a good horror movie. We’re on our way to being Kindred Spirits, I think.
Melissa- I feel we are very similar. I too am an aspiring writer. I studied Creative Writing in college where poetry was my main love to both read and write, though as of now I have branched beyond that particular medium and enjoying the world of both reading and writing fiction. I love to chat, visit, read, and learn from fellow writers and I look forward to reading many more of your blog posts.
With that said gang, there are a few rules that accompany these two awards. And since the rules are pretty much the same regarding both, I will just type them out once so as to save you from having to read them twice.
The Rules are:
1. Include the award logo in your post or on your blog
2. Say 7 random things about yourself that the readers don’t know yet
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other blogs you usually follow (For the Versatile Award- nominate 15 of your fellow bloggers whom you deem as excellent)
4. Let the nominees know that they are nominated & include their blog-links
5. Link the person who nominated you
7 Random things about me:
- I think I’d like to visit somewhere tropical…
- I am slightly over-talkative. Not sure if it’s clinically a condition, but I’m not gonna check
- I am a bit of a worrier
- I like when a man wears a pink shirt.
- I wish I could meet my Diana Barry.
- I’m trying to grow my hair long so I can donate it to Locks of Love (as never have), though my hair is driving me crazy.
- I think the movie “Girl With The Dragon Tattoo” scarred me for days.
My 5 nominations for The Beautiful Lipstick Award:
- lorna’s voice
- Culinary Adventures In the Kitchen
- Unabashedly Poetic
- Diary of a Modern Mom
My 15 nominations for The Versatile Award:
- Outside Air
- Life, Lyrics, and Lemoncake
- lorna’s voice
- Live, Nerd, Repeat
- Book Marks
- molly spring writes
- Prof. Ratigan Reviews
- Roaring Out
- My Literate Tongue
- Feed Me Films
- Angled Vista
Check all of these out. Definitely worth the visit…